Cardinal Theodore McCarrick of Washington and Cardinal Roger Mahony of Los Angeles will be the principal celebrants of the Masses in their respective cities. Other bishops celebrating commemorative Masses for St. Josemaría this year include: Robert J. Carlson, Bishop of Saginaw, MI; William Lori, Bishop of Bridgeport, CT; Agustín Román, Auxiliary Bishop of Miami; Arthur Serratelli, Bishop of Paterson, NJ; and Patrick Zurek, D. D., Auxiliary Bishop of San Antonio.
Dates and times for many of the commemorative Masses follow. If you do not see your city listed, please contact your local Opus Dei center for information about Masses in your area.
- Boston, MA: Saturday, June 25, 11:00 a.m., Cathedral of the Holy Cross, 1400 Washington Street.
- Cape Cod area: Monday, June 27, 7:00 p.m., Corpus Christi Parish Sandwich, MA.
- Manchester, NH: Wednesday, June 22, 7:30 p.m., St. Pius X Church, 575 Candia Rd.
- Portland, ME area: Tuesday, June 28, 6:00 p.m., Parish of the Holy Martyrs of North America, Falmouth, ME.
- Providence, RI: Saturday, June 25, 10:00 a.m., St. Sebastian Parish, 67 Cole Ave.
- Worcester, MA: Thursday, June 23, 7:30 p.m., Cathedral of St. Paul, High and Chatham Streets.
NY, CT & NJ:
- Manhattan: Monday, June 27 at 6:00 p.m., Church of Our Saviour, 59 Park Avenue at 38th Street, Principal Celebrant: Rev. George Rutler.
- New Canaan, CT: Friday, July 1 at 7:30 p.m., St. Aloysius Church, 40 Maple Street, Principal celebrant: Most Rev. William Lori, Bishop of Bridgeport.
- Morris County, NJ: Saturday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m., St. Vincent de Paul Church, Bebout Avenue, Stirling, Principal Celebrant: Most Rev. Arthur J. Serratelli, Bishop of Paterson.
Mid-Atlantic and Southeast:
- Delray Beach, FL: Saint Vincent Ferrer Church, 840 George Bush Blvd., 7:30 pm, Friday, June 24, 2005.
- Miami: St. Brendan Catholic Church, 8725 SW 32nd Street, Saturday, June 25, 2005, 10:00 Liturgical Prelude: Schola Cantorum, 10:30 Liturgy of the Eucharist, celebrated by Auxiliary Bishop Agustín Román.
- Pittsburgh: Sacred Heart Church, 310 Shady Avenue, 10:30 am, Saturday, June 25, 2005.
- Washington: Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, 2 p.m., June 26, celebrated by Cardinal Theodore McCarrick.
- Chicago: St. Mary of the Angels Church. June 25, 10 a.m. Main celebrant and homilist: Bishop Robert J. Carlson, of Saginaw, MI.
- East Chicago, IN: St. Mary Church. Saturday, June 25, 9:00 a.m.
- Denver: St. Vincent de Paul Church. June 25, 10 a.m. Main celebrant and homilist: Fr. Joseph Landauer.
- Iowa City: St. Wenceslaus Church, 623 Fairchild St. Time: 7:00 p.m., June 29th (Confessions at 6:15 p.m.) Celebrant: Father Steven Bird.
- Milwaukee: St. Mary’s Church in Elm Grove, WI. June 25, 10 a.m. Main celebrant and homilist: Fr. Jack Kubeck.
- Omaha: St. Columbkille Parish. June 25, 9:30 a.m. Celebrant: Rev. Vitalis Anyanike.
- St. Louis: St. Clement Church in Des Peres, MO. June 25, 10:30 a.m. Main celebrant and homilist: Msgr. Vern Gardin, Vicar General of the Archdiocese of St.Louis.
- St. Paul/Minneapolis: Holy Family Church in Minneapolis. June 25, 10:30 a.m. Main celebrant and homilist: Fr. Charles Ferrer.
- Dallas: Christ the King, June 18 at 10 a.m.
-Houston: Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, June 25 at 9 a.m.
- San Antonio: Our Lady of Grace, June 25 at 2 p.m. to be celebrated by Auxiliary Bishop Patrick J. Zurek, D. D.
- Los Angeles: Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, 555 West Temple Street, Principal Celebrant: Cardinal Roger Mahoney. Time: 10:00 a.m., Saturday, June 25th.
- San Diego: Founders Chapel, University of San Diego, 5998 Alcalá Park, Principal Celebrant: Rev. Paul Donlan. Time: 7 p.m., Monday, June 27th.
- San Francisco: St. Cecilia's Church, 2555 17th Ave., Principal Celebrant: Rev. John Meyer. Time: 10:30 a.m., Saturday, June 18th.
- Henderson, NV: St. Francis of Assisi, 2060 Desert Shadow Trail. Time: 5:30 p.m., July 2.
- Portland: St. Rose of Lima, 2727 NE 54th Avenue. Time: 12:30 p.m., July 9.